Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Urban Beat- A dance group

On Thursday the same day we had Tech, round about in the afternoon there was a surprise for us. Mrs Nua said that it was alright for us to wear track pants. I was thinking why? It was because their was a dance group waiting for us in the hall to teach us a couple of cool dance moves. First they introduced themselves and then we went straight into it. We started off with some warm ups and then learned some easy moves. When we got the hang of it and we finished, each time we would would say ohhh!

Later on we would have dance battles. It wasn't boys and girls it would be like a mix thing. We would be divided and put into a group with one of the dancers. The aim was we would do one dance move counting 8 beats, then point to another team. You would get out by not doing the same moves or getting out of time. Then we did some more dancing. I really enjoyed doing this it was really great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched with envy through the glass of the hall doors. The moves were awesome but what freaked me was the speed with which you all picked them up. For one silly second I contemplated joining in but I just knew my brain couldn't make my body do things that quickly! I loved the dance offs.
Mr J(short)

Seini-Mino said...

Hi Helen
A dance group, that sounds real interesting. As soon as I saw your title I clicked on it straight away. How did you do? I think that you would have done a job well done with your dancing, Helen. Good job Helen.
From Seini-Mino