Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Camp Kindness

Yay! I'm extremely excited and ready for camp. I arrived here with my day pack ready and my good attitude. I walked around school and saw that there's already tents being put up. We all went in the hall and had a little talk and reminders. Then all the year 7's went to the marquee and helped put the rest of the tents up,and make sure that the peg is in properly.

At camp we did some really cool activities like Waka Ama, swimming at YMCA, going to the Rec- centre near Tamaki college, Archery, log joust, dunker, learning some dance moves from urban beat and going to swimarama at the end of the day. It was a blast at camp especially with the yummy food we ate. We were all really excausted and couldn't wait to go sleep. Hmmm! Hopefully next year will be better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Helen, I enjoyed reading your reflection. Sounds like you did a wide range of activities. You did leave me a little confused though because after all the description you then said you were bored and didn't do anything?!? Maybe you need to explain what that meant :) Mrs Burt