Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Graphics at Tech

On Thursday even though we were on camp we still had tech. I was thinking hopefully we would do something really fun and we did.

We were lucky that day because we were able to go on the computers in the ICT lab. We signed in as the login we got given. Next we went in to Adobe Illustrator and created different sorts of shapes, played around with the colours,strokes and the gradient box. It was very colourful and and we created these designs. This part of graphics was the best thing we did at tech. I wish we can carry on and keep doing these kinds of things at tech. This was a funky picture I designed during tech at Tamaki. I found it really fun colouring it in with the gradient box,because you can add all sorts of colours in to it.

1 comment:

Room 20 said...

HI Helen that was cool at tech we did lots of cool stuff on the computer at Tamaki too bad I couldn't get my stuff on to my blog





Jordan