Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

My Highlight for camp-Dunker


First of all the dunker was the scariest and the funniest game you would want to play! If you don't know what it is, it's that game when there's a person sitting on the seat and underneath the seat is a little pool they will fall in. But that will happen when you chuck the ball at the button. You might have seen these on a TV programme or you might have heard it. You will have 3 throws. When I was on the seat I was vibrating and I had butterflies in my stomach.

Smack! I fell straight away in the cold water with my ugly facial shown in the little see through window. Luckily no one was watching. It was such a great experience to try. In my mind I was thinking my first target is Tamati because he's the one who got me out. But someone already got him out, what a bummer. You should try this. It's really fun, also it's really refreshing too. That was my best highlight for camp.

1 comment:

Room 20 said...

hey nice work keep that excellent work up



Jordan