Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our Korero Comic life



In the past days we've been working on our project that Mrs Nua gave for us to do. We got given a school Korero and had to do 4 more of them. So then we can go around taking photos and showing what kind of korero we did. We got put in 5 groups of 5 and went around doing the photos. We also had to include a photo with an adult. The korero we got given was use your W.I.T.S. and 4 others, Bin it, stop think and do,Be nice to the grass and garden and play the right way.

3 comments:

Room 20 said...

Hi Helen ! Good post I also had a good time doing our comic life. Keep up the good work.

From Tanielu

Dr. Lipscomb said...

Helen,

I know that I talked to at least one Helen when I visited Pt. England with my group from the United States a couple of weeks ago. Not sure it was you or not, but I saw your Comic Life cartoons and wanted to let you know that they are pretty cool and I really enjoyed looking at them.

Continue the great work and keep writing:
Dr. George Lipscomb
Furman University
Greenville, SC
USA

Nga Kaituhi o PES said...

Hey Helen,
I liked the way your group used various camera angles for your photos. It looks like you all put plenty of thought in to this activity and cooperated to create a goo product.
Well done.
Mrs Nua