Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

My Personal shields

Onto the final step! Last Term we've been working on our personal Shields we created. First of all we will practise by making a draft in our books. After I chose my diamond which is my favourite shape, inside I would rule 4 parts and in those spaces they will have a meaning to each of them.

On the top right I drew some things that were part of my culture, the opposite side on the left I drew my hobbies. The bottom left I draw-ed what I wanted to be when I grow up and the other side next door I decided just to decorate my name in it.

I reakon I did well on my project. I finished it on time. I would rate it 9 and a half.

Try and guess what I was trying to draw. I had heaps of fun doing and decorating this to make it something about me.

No comments: