Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother"Happy Mother's day!" I said to my mum. I gave her my present for mother's day and gave her a hug. Normally on a Sunday we would go to church with all the mother's and grandma's their, lining up some where and we would come around giving them a lollie necklace or a gift. Then we would get ready as soon as church finishes and start.

As I was still walking after going past many people
, heaps of Mother's especially the Nana's and grandma's had most of lollie necklace around their neck. As that would finish we would have a big feast. Normally the mother's go out, but I think that they just wanted to have it together just this one time.

Arriving h0me as soon as I could I hugged my mum one last time and ate her lollie necklace together. My Nana came home with many lollie necklaces, and I know where I'll be going after church. I had a great time together with my mum! Hope you other mother's enjoyed your
Mother's Day 's day!

1 comment:

Mrs Tele'a said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day with your mum and Nana. I'm glad you got to spend the day with those you love. It's so special to do so on days like this. Keep up the posting Helen.
Malo, o Mrs Tele'a