Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thai restaurant

Delicious!On Thursday night we went out because my cousin from Australia came to New Zealand and now she's leaving her name is Clarie. Claire was leaving on last Saturday at seven o'clock.So we went to the Thai restaurant at new market and had dinner there and we invited her to come along.Me ,my mum ,my sister ,my brother and Clarie we all went along my dad was driving us there.

When we arrived there it was warm inside compared to how cold it was outside.When I went inside it was so beautiful thy had souvenirs and napkins that were folded like a origami.they also had waitress and servants it felt like I was a princess.It was time to pick what to eat.The man who was serving us he gave us a menu to pick out what food we want to eat. I choose to eat a curry with a salad my sister got the same as me she got a number 29 that was the number of the food I got.when I got my food it looked delicious and tasty.So I was digging in the sause Italian sauce it was prooofectoooo and Delicious.All of as were digging in.It was so nice especially the chicken and the salad.For our drink we all had water then I just finish eating and I tasted some of ever body dish .The best one was Claire's one.Claire thought that this orange thing was a mango actually it was a pumpkin.

Then we took photos we took funny ones stupid ones drunk ones happy ones nice ones scary ones and normal ones.Then for dessert I wanted a cheese cake but it cost 5.90 so then we went to go and pay and altogether it cost hundred and fifty dollars.Last of all was dessert we went to burger king and had Sundays I got a chocolate one my sister got a caramel one my mum got a chocolate one my brother got a strawberry one and Claire had a chocolate one. then we Had to go home.

3 comments:

eLearning said...

Hi Helen,

great story.I liked your interesting words you have.you have such a long story..

Unknown said...

What a great night you had. I really enjoyed reading your story and the way you described your experience. Kepp writing because you are very interesting to read.
Mrs Burt

Anonymous said...

hi helen its me paris