Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cross Country Practise


Ha I was so puffed out because we had cross country training but this time it was on Grass.When Mr brown said go all the girls started to sprint.when I was running my leg was freezing cold like your in the north pole where it's snowy.I was nearly about to fall down because the grass that we were running on was slippery.

when I was up to the tree that is when my foot had
a numb I could tell because when I stepped on to a branch I couldn't feel anything.So while I was running I was jogging so I would have enough energy to do the whole entire thing.I just went past the monkey bars and past the log when I reached to the fence I started to feel really itchy because the grass was long.Then there was a big group of puddle in front of me but I didn't see it so I stepped in to the puddle and then there was a big a group of water that splashed all over me I was soaking wet

Then up I went over the log the reserve was right across me then I saw Miss Squires on the way and so I sprinted because I was close to the end when I looked down my feet were muddy.Then I was finished and I went to go wash my feet as soon as I touched the concrete my feet were very saw they heart painfully like somebody pinching my leg.Some people were trying there best like him Leoden.I saw some people washing there feet.


1 comment:

eLearning said...

hi helen tui it is great to be at this school again