Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

The Helicopter


We just finished assembly when I heard that there was going to be a helicopter that was coming to our school.I was really amazed because we've never had an helicopter come to our school before.So that was a big suprise let's find out if it is true.

Is that an eagle kezia replied no that's to small to be an eagle paulitia exclaimed I think it's a helicopter sela said no. The mysterious flying creature or machine came closer I saw and reconized that it was a helicopter so I was right Sela said.When the helicopter landed it made the wind blow really strong that it made the grass bend down the grass had this kind of white colour to it.

Anyway when the helicopter stopped there were police officer that came out of the helicopter and he showed us many diffrent parts of the helicopter.There was a camera that had a round glass around it and it was black I thought that it was a marble actually it wasn't there also was a light the light is to help the police officer that were driving on the ground it helped them to see better in the dark if there is an a emergency.we also asked some questions.

Some people were taking photos and each class had aturn to see the inside of the helicopter.When I saw it it had a tv and all these buttons they were colourfull.

No comments: