Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Hang glider




Jump! I leaped on to the tornado I swirled myself around and around feeling like I was going to puke. But there seemed to be a buzzing noise I thought it was a bee but then I saw it was a hanglider starting it's engine.I raced down to see it but there was a problem I couldn't see because there were a whole lot of people blocking my way just cause they wanted a better view.But then I saw it there were many different parts there were a cacoon, a propeller and heaps of other stuff.Then it was ready to go the man took the nail out from the grass and started to run as fast as he can and off he went lifting himself then I saw him putting his leg into the cacoon so that is what it was used for.

When it was flying it looked like a fly because it had wings.

No comments: