Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Final Design

My final design is:














I chose this design because:
it was more detailed then the other 2 signs and more clear to understand.
Evaluation:

* Does your sign meet all the specifications and requirements of the brief? If so, how?

* What is the purpose of your sign? Do you think your sign will help eliminate a problem in the school or street? If so, how?
The purpose of our sign is to stop littering. I think the sign will help eliminate a problem if people listen to it.
* What did you do well?
I think that we did the signs well, seeing that we didn’t manage our time well.
* What difficulties did you come across while making your sign?
Time management
* What can you do next time to improve your project?
Be more well prepared and organised and manage time better.

1 comment:

Mrs Tele'a said...

Hi Helen. I think your poster is very clear and tells your audience exactly what you need to have done. I like how you drew the person in school uniform. There's no mistake who this message/poster is intended for. I'm looking forward to this terms posts.
Mrs Tele'a