Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Holiday Highlights

I had the most amazing day on Saturday! It was the coolest event that I’ve ever experienced during the two week holidays. My friend Tia and I came on Saturday morning to school and had to serve coffee for the members of parliament. What was even better, was that we got payed for it.

So anxious to start making coffee, Tia and I arrived at 8am and finished at 11:30. Walking in as more people started to come, we had a long queue full of costumers wanting a fresh cup of coffee. A lot of people had two cups or more of coffee and kept coming for more. I really enjoyed it and I had heaps of fun.

Soon our time came to an end. We packed the machine away and closed down. We received our money and tips we got from the members of parliament and left to get ready for another outing I had planned.

Sela and I got ready to go watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (part two). Stepping in the cinemas with the amazing scent of popcorn wonderful. Taking a seat, the lights began to fade. That was a sign that the movie was about to start. Then all of the sudden, a creepy soundtrack played. The last part of what happened in part one of Harry Potter showed and carried on from there.

I won’t spoil it for those who haven’t watched it but what I can say is that, the last series topped all the rest of Harry Potter movies, including my favourite, Harry Potter the prisoner of Askaban. Afterwards we went next door to Burger King and had dinner. The day came to an end and we dropped Sela off home. It was the best Saturday I’ve ever had!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow - sounds like you have become celebrity barristas! I hope you made lots of money. Good on you :)

Mrs Burt