Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Year 5 and 6 extension up date

Wow! that looks like a lot of work to finish off. In extension we had to do a recipe using rice, one using banana and then mashed potatoes. I did Cheddar cheese mashed potatoes, for my rice recipe I did milk and tiny rice recipe and chocolate banana cake. This is all part of our food pyramid.

Second we did R.O.W. Rock our World. That's when we did our recipe or appetizers. We also had to go and do garage band. We did it on drums and bass guitar. 

Today we had a meeting of how we feel about extension whether it's easy, comfortable or finding things difficult. I said I felt comfortable and that I rate myself 7 out of 10 because I looked things up that I don't really know what it means, so I could understand things better. So when I look it up it's easy for me to understand and find key words, to type in.



No comments: