Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Sunday

On Sunday the 14th of April it was Easter, Easter Sunday. We had sunday school at church. It was fun because we were talking about Jesus and why this day is special. Well my answer to why this day is special, is because Jesus rose up. So we have Easter Sunday and Easter Monday because he got put into a tomb and in front of that tomb was a large stone oval like an Easter Egg. So then we had to write an acrostic poem and we had to write down easter egg along the side of our book.

Then our teacher told a parable of the 10 bridesmaids, 5 of them were wise and the other five were foolish. I think that Jesus was telling us keep awake therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour. So that means always be prepared because you do not know the day or the hour. When we finished we got given 7 strips of paper with main parts of the story and we had to put them all into order.Then we were finished we did a prayer and got a marshmellow easter egg at the end.We all left and went home.

When I went outside I saw my auntie,I gave her a button easter egg and she gave me a gummy worm easter egg.I was so happy some body gave me an easter egg but I just want one not to much.So me and my dad went to get some lunch which was subway and went home.After that my auntie rang and said we were going to have a feast at her house.

No comments: