Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

picnic

First we marked the roll then we went to the hall to see if we had everything we needed like parent helpers,hats and lunch.

When we finished we walked together as a school down to our reserve. Mr Burt lead the way to the reserve and Rooms 17 and 18 were behind him. I could also hear some boys singing. It was Beni, Kalim, Sam and Trey. People were running trying to catch up and people were chatting to their next door neighbours. Finally we reached their we sat down and listened to Mr Burt tell us the instructions.


Then we set of to find a space to put all of stuff.We found a nice place in the shade.We sat down and me and my friends started to eat dunkin donuts.It was DELICIOUS!

When we finished we had a rest then went to go and play. First we played handstands then soccer then cricket and heaps more.I was so hot that I needed a drink then I went back and kept on playing I was so tired.

Then I heard that there was going to be kareoke.So I looked over and saw some people singing it was so cool and some people were shy like me and my friends to go up and sing,so we just carried on playing soccer with each other.

Then we all had to go back to our classes line up, make sure the reserve was tidy and meet up.We all sat together and prayed for this wonderful day we had and that it didn't rain and got cancelled.What a fun day we had and off we went back to school and went home with our families.






No comments: