Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Being Put In Extension

Wow! As I heard yesterday in the afternoon at 2;05pm at school from Mrs Lagitupu that Paulitia,me and moses were in the Extension group. I was so happy for me paulitia and moses that we were going to be in Extension group. But that means to do my best and work hard in school.

I feel a little nervous because it's my first day tomorrow which is today.Hopefully I do well and try not to get distracted and concentrate on my work.I am a little excited because I thought that I wouldn't make it in the group but actually I did.
When I told my mum about the news she was so happy for me and said that I need to read heaps of books and understand what the word's means.She is also going to ask me questions about the book,check up on me and see if I know what the book is about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Helen

I am very pleased that you are in the extension group this term. I think you deserve your place there and I know you will work hard. I think your Mum has given you excellent advice and I know you will make good progress with her support.
I am proud of the way you have been representing Pt England School with our visitors so far this year too.
Keep up your excellent work and enjoy your year
Mrs Burt