Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Camp Aratika

Whoopee! I am so excited.Already it's camp on Wednesday 18Th of March.On the first day of camp we had camp cooking.Mm as I could smell some delicious food that we were going to cook at camp,I could also feel the fire coming towards me.Plus I could see smoke going towards me and when I reached there it was right in my direction where I was about to walk.

Then we sat on the log and Whaiawawen told us how to cook damper if you don't know what damper is, well it's got doe mixed with water then raisin and flour to keep it dry.

So then we went to go and get a bamboo stick and our damper.when you've done that you roll the damper and make it into a sausage and then wrap it around your stick,then and make sure it's stickied on probably.Then you find a spot and sit down next to the fire and hold it on top until it's golden brown,then check if it's ready then you can eat it.Yummy!


No comments: