Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Australia

Wow! as my sister looked at all the delicious food.In the holidays I went to Australia with my mum and my sister to visit my grandma.

We left on boxing day at 6;00 and arrived there at Australia at 9;00 pm.

It was so fancy because the plane that we went on was Emirates.Those were the planes with the screen on the back of the seat.

Plus when we had lift of and left New Zealand,the screen turned on and you could listen to music and even watch some movies.

Then we got served some food.I had chicken with mash potatoes,peas,carrots,juice with ice,cheese with crackers and dark chocolate.

Then we arrived at Australia.We had to walk a long way.Finally we got out.I saw my uncle.

It was a 40 minutes minute drive to get to their house.Then we got our luggage and went inside.I heard two dogs barking.They kept on following me around wherever I went.

I asked what their names were.It was luda and Georgy two Chihuahua's.They also have a two story house with 6 bedrooms,5 pets,2 bathrooms and a family pool.They also took us to the movies to watch Twilight.Then I went to sleep and got ready for the next day.
www.lulubellechihuahua.com/pictures-of-chihua... thanks for this picture and to http://www.lulubellechihuahua.com/pictures-of-chihuahua-friends.html for this picture.Thanks to a.abcnews.com/Business/popup?id=3541754&conte...for this picture and offthespork.blogspot.com/2007/09/food-in-air.html for the food picture as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful that you got to travel to Australia with both your mum and yours sister. You have given me a clear picture of what it was like to travel on the plane in means of comfort and entertainment. Screens on the back of seats - wow! I have never been on a plane that has that.
Your uncle's home sounds like a lovely place to stay. Maybe you can let your family in Australia know about your blog, they could come online and keep in touch with you and read all the neat things you are writing about.

Keep up the good work Helen.

Mrs Tele'a