Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

My Holiday on Monday



On Monday at Pt england we had teachers only day.So we had a extra day off.In the morning I woke up brush my teeth and made breakfast for me and my brother while my sister went to school, my mum went to work and so did my dad.For breakfast I made picklets I got all the ingrediants and put them in the bowl and mixed them together.

Then I went to wake up my brother so that he can put the mixture in the frypan.At home we were having so much fun making the picklets I was fliping them and my brother was puting them in and they were big,nice looking picklets.All together we made four I hade 3 with maple syrup and my brother had 1 with maple syrup and some noodles.

Next we had to tidy up the house and vacum it to.So while I was doing all the hard work my brother wasn't doing anything except going on the computer at home and playing the piano.So I tidy up my sister room and vacumed it,I also did my parents room and vacum it.Plus I had to tidy the sitting room and the kitchen by myself with no help.Then finally he folded the washing that was dry.When we finished we played hockey in the living room.


So then we got ready and then we satrted to play hockey with my brothers cruches and used a wax lid and played.We played this because my brother was jealous of me because I would always win and he would lose.So then I said first one up to 10 would win and guess what I won by 10 because last one het's it in would get a bonus point which was 10.

So then my brother rang my auntie and ask if we could could come over and visit my baby cousin,she said yes.So while we were waiting we watched a little bit of some TV,we watched that so raven,then we turned it off and went outside to wait for my uncle to come.When we walked outside it was raining but luckily my auncle came just in time.

After that we went to my auntie's house,when we arrived my auncle wanted to hold my baby cousin [Austin] but my auntie was hogging him so she said no.When I got their I
was holding him when my auntie finished hogging him.So I ate my cookie and watched TV.

Then my auncle called me and asked if I wanted to watch my baby cousin have a shower.He really likes it when he's in the bath,but he hates it when he has to wash his hair you can tell because he starts to cry and moves his legs and arms around.When he finished having a shower he got changed.Then my mum arrived and I had to go home.What a day I had!

1 comment:

Mrs Tele'a said...

Wow what a big day you had!

I loved reading about the things you did at home with and without the help of your siblings. I giggled when I read the part about your brother when he didn't help - reminds me of my brother! Though we know they love us very much!

It's great that you can make up fun games with whatever you have at home - that's being resourceful! A container lid and crutches - great idea for hockey in the sitting room! One of our favourites - me and my siblings - is the one armed pillow fight. We'd even make a ring around us to yell 'You're out' if they moved.

It's wonderful that you go and visit Austin often, especially since the weather has changed. Fa'alata must love your visits.

Keep up the good work Helen. I can see that you are working very hard.

Malo lava le taumafai.