Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

My fun day

On Sunday It was a great day for me except that I had 1 problem - I was exhausted because, you know how I had to go to our 29th anniversary at our church? Well, I went to sleep at 3:00 or 3:30 and woke up at 7:30 am so I only had 5 hours and 30 min of sleep. So then I woke up and went to watch TV. I waited for my sister and her friends Leah and Christine to wake up.

Someone knocked on the door and finally my sister woke up and told me to get the door. It was my auntie and my two cousins. So I sat down with my cousins and watched Wizard of Waverley Place.Then I heard my sister's friend wake up and they looked so tired. But then my Mum called out, "Time For Breakfast". I could smell the delicious food all the way from our sitting room to the kitchen so I raced and saw that she had made scrambled eggs, spaghetti and bread. I quickly got my food went to go and sit down so my food wouldn't be cold. I tasted it and I couldn't breathe because it was so nice. I stuffed it in my mouth. When I finished my meal I got dressed and my cousin walked me down to church.

When I arrived there they were doing an activity.What you had to do is you would be given a paper, there were some questions on it and you had to fill it in. Then you could go around and ask people if they can do it or if they have done it. For example; if someone has been on a aeroplane for the past 12 months, you write their name next to to the question and keep on doing the same thing until you finish. After that you have to make sure you ask that person instead of being lazy and just writing their name.
So then we sang songs and did our offering and went to class. When we got there we started off by saying our name and one of the highlights from our talent quest. You would know if you check out our blog. Just type in talo o Tamaki then click on Tamaki PIPC Sunday school. We did this because there was a new student joining our class. So then when we finished we did a lesson on Jesus and the good Samaritan. When we finished we had to pick something from our prize that we won We got 1st place. Our one was the thriller remix, so we did a mix of the parable of the 10 young girls and our wedding dance was thriller by Micheal Jackson.

So after that I went home with my sister and her5 friends Leah,Fou,Christine, Mitita and Alison.So when we got their we watched a little bit of TV.Then we became a little bit hungry so my mum suggest that we should walk down to Great Tong and eat their.So my mum offered money to us and so we walked down to Great Tong but we went the other way. So first we went to the chemist.Then we went to this store and bought ourselves some sprite and bubble gum.Then we walked down to Great Tong and ordered the $12 special and ate our yummy oily meal it was Delicious!So when we finished eating we went to MC Donald and bought ourselves 6 soft serves but Alison got 2 because mitita was full and didn't want any. She was lucky I said in my mind. So after that we crossed the road. When I ran my Ice cream fell but I wasn't the only one that had that happened to. The same thing happened to Alison but she had an extra cone.


So then we had church and after church I came back home and went to sleep.I had a Fun day! Do agree with me?




2 comments:

Shontal said...

WOW Helen!!!

That food look'es yummy keep it up

MrT said...

Hi Helen.

You certainly did have a very full on day on Sunday!
Well done on winning your church Talent Quest!