Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Outstanding Camp Highlights

Experiencing an enjoyable amount of time at Willow Park. Gave me so many ideas and highlights to publish on my blog. First highlight of mine was a cruise with Jonno and Nicky. Strolling towards the beach, creating rafts, sand castles, swimming when we had freetime, kayaking and doing so many more interesting things.

Pop! Out appeared my goosebumps, as it became very chilly as we cruised along the sea. The wind in my hair and the spit of the ocean water as it stuck to my skin like Velcro. Then we started to mess around with people by causing waves. Doing this we would surround them by circling right around. Creating huge waves, sometimes those who were on the kayak even tipped over.

The food as well was one of my favourite highlights. Knowing that every morning waking up to the delicious smell of toast. Then having lunch which looked so mouth watering. Next was dinner! It was just unbelievable, like you would hear the rumble of my stomach wanting to just take a snippet of the food. Dessert was even more divine. I mean chocolate mouse with pears, ‘WOW’!

All of the fun stopped there, but it was a pleasure staying there. Coming home on the other hand was my worst nightmare. Praying ever day, hoping each day would last longer. Each day came to an end, and the more disappointed I became. Heading home was a sad trip, we were moaning about why we would've stayed a couple of days longer. Dragging my luggage to the car, being grumpy to my uncle wasn’t a good start. The rest of the day was actually more fun then expected. Lucky me!

No comments: