Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

All about my friends

My friends are one of the greatest things that have happened to me at this school. My Best's friends are Sela, Kezia,Tia and Destiney. We're all different cultures like me and Tia are both Samoans, Sela is Tongan, Kezia is cook island and Destiney is Maori.

We’re all in the same things or at least one of us are. We enjoy playing all sorts of sports like rugby, netball,volley, touch and so much more. We always get picked or put together in the same activities, groups, classes and some more events. We all have similar taste like listening to music, sitting under the tree talking non-stop, eating together and just enjoying each other’s company.

It has been a joy seeing each other every day and we get in trouble together and we giggle about it afterwards. What I like about my friends the most is that we can always support each other, help each other and try and cheer each other up when they need it the most. I’m just so lucky I’ve got friends like them.

My friends are special to me and it makes me sad to see them go. Destiney is leaving tomorrow and we're all very depressed about it. I'm not looking forward to it and I think we might cry.

1 comment:

Mrs Lagitupu said...

Hi Helen

I enjoyed reading your post about your friends. I'm pretty close to my best friends so I can relate to what you are saying. You have great friends and I hope that you all stay in touch with Destiney.