Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My MI Test

This term when we have e-learning we go on the computers we have a opportunity to be able to take our Multiple Intelligence test to see what smart's we are. It shows that I'm mostly music smart and people smart. The smart that was low for me was picture smart. I think that I need to study at home and try my best even when I don't know the answers. I want to at least improve in an area so that I can be proud.
We had 40 questions overall to answer and then finally we got our answers back. Here is my results.

2 comments:

Mrs Tele'a said...

Interesting Helen! So what do you think you need to do to build up the smarts you think you scored lowly in? Do you have any ideas or people you might chat about it with?

Helen Tui said...

Talofa Mrs Telea
Thanks for commenting on my blog post. I think that I need to try my best and study hard in my spare time. I can also see if I improved in my smarts and I can share it with my friends.
Helen Tui