Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

My late birthday

On Saturday the 13Th of June I woke tried to find my mum because I thought she made us breakfast but she didn't.So I was thinking maybe I should make my home made pickletes so I did. I told my brother that I'll get him when I am up to the stage of putting the mixture in the fry pan.I got all the ingredients out and all the equipment I needed.
Then it was time to cook the picket. I put in all the ingredients and combined it together. Then I started to get the fork or whisk but I don't have one and stirred all the ingredients and kept doing for a little bit more until it was nice and smooth.Then my mum came she put in some water and it was silky and tender. I turned it on and put in the oil in the fry pan. Then I waited a little while for it to heat up then I put the mixture in and and it was so skinny but had a nice brown tan. I could see bubbles so I flipped it,it was golden brown and flat.I kept doing it until I could see that the mixture was nearly finished. Then when I finished I put nutella and 1 piece of banana on the top.It was yummy and fabulous.
After I had to peel the potato for the salad because at my auntie's house we were going to have and Barbecue.So I was thinking of inviting my friends over.So I had to ask my mum and she said yes and I was so happy.I went to ring them,first I rang Kezia if she could come and she said yes and then I rang Sela and she said yes to.So then I got ready and so did my sister because she was our guardian.When we got all the things we needed we went straight to pick up Sela.When we arrived their I went in and Sela gave me a gift and flowers how nice I said.Then off we went to pick up Kezia. I went in and I got Kezia and went to pak'n save to buy some snacks .When we finished we went straight to 10 pin bowling.It was just me and my 2 friends who were bowling.

We put on our shoes and started to bowl.All together we had 10 games and 20 turns how awesome that is.When I was up first bowling,I would always hear my sister moan. She told me to let the ball drop gently cause I would always make this banging sound on the ground.The first round I got 17.It was Sela's turn she got 15 and Kezia got 16. Sela will always make me laugh because she kept laughing for no reason and you shouldn't of seen her face,it was going pink like she couldn't breath.kezia was amazing in the 3rd round she nearly got all of them but she missed two.It was tricky for her cause it was a split,she could either get the right or left.So then it was sela's turn did you know she got 2 strikes in a row amazing ha! Kezia was in the lead but then it was onto our last round the score went like this because sela got the most balls down she won by 102 whooh.

It was a good game and a excellent time we had together.So then we looked for the car it was parking right near the entrance.So we ran and hoped in the car.So our next stop was YMCA pools.When we got their we went to pay but we were off buy 50 cent. Luckily the lady was kind and still let us go.Then we went to go and get changed.when we finished me and Kezia went in the pool it was so warm but it wasn't cold as usual.Then Sela came in and we were swimming and splashing the water at each other.Then we were playing tiggy and Kezia always got to be in.After that we went in the other pool and it was hotter.We were having races and playing hand stands in the water it was so cool.Finally we finished and went out to get changed.

We walked and went in the car and had some shrew berry biscuit you know the one with the jelly inside and has different shapes like heart,star and circle.After that we arrived at my auntie's house.My friends and I went in and had some BBQ.It was delicious and tasty.I had enjoy my delightful meal and finished eating.Then We went on the mat and played a game of marbles,playing me,my brother,Sela and Kezia.It was funny but hard.It was hard because Eti would always win but finally for a change Sela won.Then my mum and my sister played so we played randomly.Then my auntie called to come and eat some pie[custard pie with cream on top].So we finished our meal had a 20 minute break and watched a movie.

Then it was time to drop off my friends ooh!We went in the car and dropped of Kezia first and then Sela.We said good bye to them and went home.When we reached home we got ready and had to go to my auncle's birthday.I had the best late birthday ever spending time with my family and friends.

2 comments:

Mrs Tele said...

Talofa Helen. What a neat day you had! You certainly had a lot to do, you must have been tired by the time it was all over. It was lovely that your family had your friends spend a big part of this day with you. It's been a very busy month hasn't it! As well as exams at school and at church you have had a big birthday celebration too.

I enjoyed reading your blog post this evening Helen. I look forward to reading your next one.

Malo lava Helen

Room 18 said...

Malo lelei Mrs Telea
I was very tired when I reached home but I had a little more energy left. Also thanks for the lovely comment you sent me.It has been a very busy month for me lately because I have heaps of things happening at the same time. Hopefully I'll get a break from it all. Thank you!
Helen Tui