Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

kung Fu Panda

Thanks to planetexpressdeliveryservice.blogspot.com for this picture


Last night I went to my auntie's house to have a feed when I got there.They asked me if I wanted to watch kung Fu Panda and I said yes please. It was starring jack black as po the panda,Dusten Hoffman as Shifu the master,Angelina as Tigress,Ian Mcshane as Tai lung the,Jackie chan as monkey,Seth Rogen as mantis,Lucy Liu as viper,David Cross as crane and Randall Duk Kim as Oogway the turtle. So then my sister said to me that she didn't want to watch it because of Tai lung he's this scary tiger that was good but got turned in to a bad tiger.I was very excited because I wanted to see my sister cry when the tiger bit comes up.Then I fast forward it to the bit when shifu sent the duck to tell the thing to double the guard because tulung is going to break out of prison.It was true.

No comments: