Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Term 1 The Pt England Way

Hi my name is Helen and we've been learning about the Pt. England Way. The Pt England Way is like using our manners and making our school proud. The ways we can do that is to stand straight in line where ever you go, also to be kind to others and show them some respect.
We also have been learning about the Treaty of Waitangi. It is an agreement between the Maori people and the queen and they signed it in 1840. So our goal is to care for each and be respectful to each other.
My goal in class is to get better at division and times table. Plus in the future I my goal is to become a netball player like Irene Van Dyke.

1 comment:

PES Blog said...

Hi Helen,
You have made a great start to your blog. I likr the interesting things you have included in your 'About Me"
Also thankyou for your kind words.
Ms Squires